When things get tough it is important to take some time out to look after yourself.
Our Wellbeing Wednesday sessions are a chance for you to do just that.
We have designed the sessions to give you some practical tips on how to look after your wellbeing and give you a taster of the range of support IAPT can offer you.
The session is free and is held on Microsoft Teams for an hour between 6pm and 7pm.
Is this right for me?
- Understand what can affect our wellbeing
- Identify the warning signs we can be better prepared for when things get tough
- Find out more about IAPT and our range of courses and show you how you can book a place if you would like some further support
- I want to learn some quick techniques to help look after my wellbeing
- I would like to find out more about what IAPT has to offer
- I am aged 18 or over
- I can attend all sessions online
- I am willing to practice some of the techniques at home between sessions
- I am happy to be involved in a group format
Our Wellbeing Wednesday sessions run on the last Wednesday of each month from 6pm to 7pm.
All of the sessions will be held online using Microsoft Teams.
|24 August 2022 - 24 August 2022||18:00 PM - 19:00 PM||
How do I book a place?
To book a place on a Wellbeing Wednesday course all you need to do is complete our registration form.
You can also call us on 0114 226 4380 and speak to one of our team.
In the week before the session is due to take place you will receive an email with a link to the online meeting.
Feedback from attendees
Lots of people from across Sheffield have attended our Wellbeing Wednesday sessions and found them really useful. Here’s just some of the feedback we’ve received so far:
“Helpful, interesting, useful, great session and informative.”
“Thank you, really calming session and nice just to take some time out for a bit of self care.”
“It's reassuring to hear that some of the feelings and emotions are normal.”
Book an assessment with one of our team today
Share this page